CLDP Minutes 9/12/19 (Draft)
Present: B.Jones (Chair and minutes), D.Sanders, P Moynihan,R Sampson, D.Guppy, P.Langford, N.
TeRaki (DIA), D Hansen (DIA), E Kerslake
Apologies: C. Jones, P.Gibson.
M: R Sampson.
S: P Langford
Minutes taken as read. Moved as a true and accurate record.
M: D Guppy
S: E Kerslake
A discussion on the Hokioi project. There are a few issues for the KEEP Committee to address.
Partnership Manager’s report:
Included an update on Clean Streams:
- They are about to go to Raglan to visit a similar existing group
- Working on their business plan
- Hope to apply for stage 2 funding in Feb
- Nursery site cleared
- ORP (Oparara River Project) was the first customer
School redevelopment was discussed. $370 000 is required for the proposed larger school hall.
An application may be made to the CLDP in February.
Community Gathering: Is proposed for March
Community Advisor’s report:
- Dyan Hansen had enquired into ownership of projects and reported that DIA will not dictate
ownership of completed items
- Ona DeRooy (Southern Regional Manager) is likely to attend future meetings
Meeting Closed 8:05pm